Legal Services in Germany
We cooperate closely with a range of German law firms, and that gives us an opportunity to provide our clients with legal support to their businesses in Germany, in acquisition of real estate there as well as in migration issues. In all of our partner law firms work Russian-speaking German-qualified lawyers. Thanks to cooperation with them, we are able to render legal services in Germany in Russian language and under common standards accustomed to our clients. Long and successful cooperation with our partner law firms in Germany guarantees their reliability and high quality of legal services provided by them.
Usually we offer such services to Russian companies interested in expanding their business throughout the European market and establish cooperation with German companies. In particular, we render the following legal services to Russian businesses in Germany:
- - registration of companies in Germany in all organizational forms (GmbH, AG, OHG, etc.) as well as opening of branches and representative offices of Russian companies;
- - establishing of joint ventures with German partners;
- - acquisition of business in Germany as well as shares in German companies;
- - negotiating, drafting, concluding, performance, termination of all commercial contracts under German law (import and export contracts, construction, service contracts, etc.);
- - acquisition and lease of commercial real estate in Germany (offices, storage facilities, plots of land);
- - representing clients' interests in German courts at all instances;
- - enforcement of foreign courts' decisions in Germany.
Cooperating with German partners we also provide those our clients, who are individuals, with legal support in the following affairs:
- - acquisition of apartments, houses and plots of land in Germany;
- - business emigration into Germany (applying for residence permit after purchase of real estate in Germany or running business there);
- - family reunification;
- - obtainment of work permit in Germany;
- - applying for German citizenship (in connection with birth, long-term residence, etc.).